Sunday, February 24, 2008

A freaking headache? again?

The title says it all.


Hurts like crap even after taking a tablet of panadol two hours ago. what the hell's wrong with my head?! I can't even enjoy my TimTams in peace, not with this throbbing pain. What's more, my head feels damn hot but its not a fever. Sleeping doesn't work either, so what on earth will work? Head transplant?

Perhaps i've been scurrying around too much today.

Before I walked to the nafa campus today, i saw a disgusting scene. I don't know what to classify it under. This girl/woman/person/female (who's height is up till her bf's armpits) was walking happily with her bf WHILE rubbing his right moob in a circular motion. She looked so satisfied and that made me shiver and shudder, so i unintentionally stared at her with the o.O face. Ah yes, she didn't seem to care anyway, and continued with her...activity. Imagine doing that in bugis. one word: gross!


I was caught in another "war of vulgarities" between justin and minyang today (and no, i don't talk to them) because i was late for art class AGAIN. They're freaky, really. But still less freaky than that person above. I spent forever trying to lasso away some images (is that even the right term), i need some extra photoshop tutorials, or i'll face death again next week. Samsui women for the topic is seriously not nice. D:

I got a headache after I went to art friend with my mom to buy my acrylic paints (yay big tubes of the pretty colours!). That was around 5pm. Its 10 pm now. sheesh.

Anyway! I'm going to get a new set of derwent studio colour pencils in 72 colours this thursday when I go to artfriend with Xiner at orchard~ but that isn't just some random shopping spree. its my......


*drumroll*

PSLE PRESENT. hahahaha whatthehell right. I asked my mummy four years ago if i could get my reward for my psle results after i've decided the perfect thing (yes that took me four years), so here it is! four years... -__- that boils down to the one fact again: i'm so indecisive....o.O


okay i can't write anymore i've still got a headache but i need to study my chem.
byebye~


oh, and these pastel colours seem to make me feel better ^_^


tagreplies
24feb
anon: dont want! LOL i watched HSM too much already
{LOL at least tell me if you're in my msn contacts please. HAHA how many times? its always nicer to watch it with other people performing ;D}

anqi
: hahaha LOL ur choir pract seems interesting! wah if u sec one then ppl think i wad? 0.0
{hahahaha YUP! damn lame right. LOOLOO LOOKS LIKE A PRIMARY ONE KID! :D}

No comments: